*This product is not out of stock, it is pre-order by email only
Please Contact Dawn@stealthveils.com for more information about pricing and to order
Custom Printed Veil by the Yard
Email your own custom image and we’ll print it for you. Try Shutterstock or Adobe Images or Google images.
Custom Ordering Info:
*Image resolution: The higher the dpi the crisper your image will be.
Min 150 dpi
*File types accepted
jpg tiff png psd ai eps pdf
- Your downloaded image must not exceed our fabrics width of 60” inches, there is no limitation in length.
- A downloaded image from a site like Shutterstock or Adobe Images will have a file size associated with them. For example, the Dragons Eye in our example below, file size is 16.7” X 11.7” at 300dpi (dots per inch). What this means is that the image is at its maximum clarity when viewed or printed at this file size. Images can be enlarged but with some lose of clarity. *You want your file size as close to your project size as possible.
- Photos taken from your cell phone can be used as long as they have a dpi of 150 to 300 dpi. This higher dpi (Dots per inch) the crisper the image.
*Step by Step directions for Custom Printing your image:
- Your first step is to determine the size of your project. How much surface area do you need to cover? Get those dimensions, and add at least 2 extra inches to the entire perimeter of your project dimenions. This will allow plenty of extra material for streching, removing wrinkles, and trimming once applied to your project.
- Download your image to the file location of your choice on your computer. IE/ Documents, Pictures, Drop Box. Below is a list of websites where you can search for that perfect image for your project. https://www.shutterstock.com/ https://stock.adobe.com/ The following sites offer free images for upload. https://picjumbo.com/ https://www.flickr.com/ https://www.pexels.com/ https://unsplash.com/ http://www.freedigitalphotos.net/
- Next, Email your image to our site:
- Email the length and width of your image specifications.
- The picture below shows 3 different sizes the dragon eye image was printed in. You’ll also notice that your image can be reversed printed
Option 1: Centered Image:
Your emailed design will be printed once in the center of your fabric order. The blue perimeter line around the dragon eye image is an example of 1 lineal yard 60” wide X 36” high with the dragon eye printed in the center at 42” wide X 28” leaving a plain white fabric boarder around the image.
Option 2: Standard Repeat:
A $30.00 set up fee will be required for Standard Repeat patterns. Determine the size of your image and spacing between each image including the edge of the fabric.
- Designs should be supplied in the size and colors you want printed.
- Our design team will not alter or resize your design in any way, unless you specifically request a helping hand from us. A design fee of $30 will be required for your order for set-up assistance.
- Before we manufacture your fabric, one of our studio designers will e-mail you a proof of your fabric for your approval. We will not manufacture your order until you’ve given us the green light.
There are no returns on custom orders. Exceptions due to manufacturer defects reported within 7 days of receiving the order. Slight color variations are not considered manufacturing defects. Please contact us if you have questions.